CWC-2 Rules Cold War Commander 2 Rulebook
Cold War Commander is an exciting set of fast play wargame rules that allows you to recreate combined arms operations covering the Cold War and post-Cold War era.
Players each take command of a Battlegroup, which can be anything from a company right up to a division. These rules provide a good balance between playability and historical accuracy, allowing players to successfully use real-world tactics in a game system that is easy to use and fast to play. The rules are suitable for solo, two-player and multi-player games, at home, at the club, or at a tournament.
Cold War Commander covers the period from the end of the Second World War through until the early 1990’s.
• Suitable for any scale miniatures, from 2mm right up to 28mm •
• Simple command system that emphasises the fog of war •
• Effective mechanism for casualty resolution •
• Rules for infantry, tanks, artillery, recce, aircraft and engineers •
• Flexible figure ratio meaning one base represents a platoon •
• Minimal setup time, simply assemble your forces and play •
• Contains 3 army lists in the book and extensive lists online •
• Includes 15 scenarios suitable for any nation and theatre •
• Suitable for solo, two player or multi-player games •
• Everything you need to play in one book •
|Product Code||CWC-2 Rules|